extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/browsers/collectionbrowser

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Mar 24 08:46:52 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen
<admin at leinir.dk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 March 2009 08:13:33 Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:
>> > Would have been nice to speak to me about this first! Instead what I
>> > think you should have done was reimplement the click handler in your
>> > service trees. Double clicking on root collection items will now add
>> > the entire collection to the playlist (instead of expanding), which is
>> > sub optimal.

I'd like to add one small side effect of the current code (not sure
which patch actually did this), which probably noone in the world
cares about, except me. But I do anyway ;)

If you expand the collection root item now, there is no longer an
animation "rolling out" the collection, which looked very nice (Qt 4.5
only). Now it just pops out instead.

This might sound like nitpicking, but I personally find that such
details can make a big difference.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer