2.1 beta 1

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:26:02 CET 2009

I suggest applying a bit of "brutal engineering" to this issue. To me,
the "Favorite tracks" is likely to remain fairly constant after a
while, whereas the "last played" will be constantly changing, and a
such, more interesting IMO. It is also esier to get a list of favorite
track sby making a filter in the browsers.

So my suggestion would be to remove the tab bar and just show "last played".

- Nikolaj