Rooming information for Akademy 2009

Wendy Van Craen wendy.vancraen at kde.org
Tue Mar 17 17:26:51 CET 2009

2009/3/17 Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org>

> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 2:32 AM, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org>
> wrote:

> seems i
> After
> the
> so:

> a three
> per

> http://www.grancanariadesktopsummit.org/registration

> >> Wendy and me will be staying in Hotel Fataga (main hotel of the event).
> >> We will arrive on Sunday 28-06 and leave 2 weeks later on the 12th.
> >
> > Sherry and I don't have firm plans yet, but we're thinking of coming
> > for the conference and then returning to the states about a week
> > afterwards. My accomondations may be partially provided by Collabora
> > so I'm not sure what we're doing as far as that.
> >
> > I know Wendy is probably going to be busy during the conference. But
> > are other Amaroker's bringing significant others? I know Sherry has 0
> > intention of hanging out with a bunch of computers all day and will
> > probably be on the beach. :)
> >
> > Ian

I Ian,  I won't hang out every day on the event. I'd love to meet Sherry
:-)  And who knows maybe I can show her the other side of KDE (the
non-developers), and maybe this might interest her?

cheers
Wendy

--
Wendy Van Craen
KDE Marketing Working Group

IRC CRAEW
wendyvancraen.blogspot.com

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Wendy Van Craen
http://www.giversign.com/gs/s/ec/f4031ceaa12e7e5f