request for modified icon for OS X

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Fri Mar 13 15:15:35 CET 2009

On 13 Mar 2009, at 13:27, Orville Bennett wrote:

> On Mar 13, 2009, at 4:31 AM, Magnus Bergmark wrote:
>
>> I absolutely love it!
> I concur.
>
>> Can't decide if I like it more with or without the border. The
>> border makes it stand out more,
>
>> but the borderless version gives more focus on the wolf.
> YES!

I agree, the borderless is quite nice! Also because no OS X icons have
any border, so we fit in much better.

although if we have no border at all like orville suggested, we would
have an awkward white interior just end at the edge of the icon, with
no visual cue. so i dont know. but worth seeing at least :)

leo

---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680
Tufts University 2010