request for modified icon for OS X

Magnus Bergmark magnus.bergmark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:31:27 CET 2009

I absolutely love it! Can't decide if I like it more with or without the
border. The border makes it stand out more, but the borderless version gives
more focus on the wolf.
Could I see how it would look if you changed the border into the darker gray
you are using in the background? I think the borderless background blends
too well with the light background.

--
Magnus Bergmark - magnus DOT bergmark AT gmail DOT com
GPG/PGP: 0x7BE84794DB6AA648