Lots of issues with Amarok after upgrade Fedora Core 8 -> 10

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Mon Mar 9 23:18:49 CET 2009

2009/3/10 Veli-Pekka Pulkkinen <vpp612 at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> unfortunately this page was not found! Probably it has overflown...

Please use the mailing list, don't reply to me personally.

The correct link is: http://amarok.kde.org/forum/ . I'm confident you
could have found this on your own if you had simply visited the amarok
webpage.

> Anyway, I would prefer to use version 1.4.10, but seems that it is
> impossible to get running in Fedora Core 10...:(
>
> Is any of the versions between 1.4.10 and 2.0.1 closer to 1.4.10?

Yes, the closest version to 1.4.10 is 1.4.10. Please ask Fedora for packages.

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/
http://amarok.kde.org/