request for modified icon for OS X

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 04:22:11 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Lee Olson <leetolson at gmail.com> wrote:
> For those of you wondering how this icon blends with other OS X icons,
> attached is an example with both the shadow and no shadow icons as well as
> the current Amarok icon. Feel free to give some feedback. Thanks!
>
> - Lee

I wonder if maybe this isn't the correct direction at all. Notice how
much more realistic OS X icons are. Eg the bird there isn't just a
silhouette of a bird, its a full 3-D bird. The chat program has a big
metal can.

So maybe we need a more realistic wolf (well, as realistic as a blue
wolf is) sitting and howling.

Ian