Enrico Ros proposing a SoC project for improving the GUI

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:16:10 CET 2009

> If he is interested in a SoC project, shouldn't he come up with a
> proposal and stuff like everyone else? It is really hard to say
> anything from just an "I want to make amarok look good" kind of
> statement.

+1

It sounds interesting, but he will need to come up with something a
but less fluffy, and offer soe thoughts on how to work with the
artist.

Overall though, I think that overall interface improvements are more
important than "having 3d analyzers softly behind the playlist, etc"
at this point.

- Nikolaj