more b0rkage in trunk

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Mar 4 14:53:14 CET 2009

Heya folks :)

on top of the systray problem I posted about earlier I notived more problems:

1) My playlist vanishes randomly: http://imagebin.ca/view/2-MmUljL.html
A restart usually fixes this. Amarok plays just fine with biased
playlist enabled I just can't see the playlist.
2) My global shortcuts no longer work. I used the media keys on my
keyboard. They worked fine before. The global shortcuts have been
removed and I can't reasign them. It seems to work when I try to set
them as non-global shortcuts.
3) Oh and I noticed that the systray icon isn't always missing but
about 90% of the time. If it is showing there is no animation.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher