[GSoC status report] Week 10

Téo Mrnjavac teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:09:38 CEST 2009

During week 10 I have steadily made some progress in moving more and
more methods from the proxies to Playlist::ProxyBase. As predicted,
this wasn't very straightforward so far, and I've lost two full days
on a silly issue involving FilterProxy::rowCount() that manifested
itself as a crash in GroupingProxy - obviously, the fix was a
one-liner >:-[
After that it has been fairly smooth, and I'm confident that I can at
least move all the more or less common methods to ProxyBase before
Akademy.
As planned, during Akademy which I'm not attending, I'm going to take
a little more than a week off for an exam, and then full speed ahead
to fix the remaining inconsistencies and finally hack together a GUI.