impeding move to git, join gitorious.org

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:09:31 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Ian Monroe<ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
> Its a pretty good possibility that will be on gitorious.org, at least
> during this transitional phase. To make that go easier, everyone
> should go ahead now and create an account on gitorious.org. Then email
> me your username and I'll add you to the kde-developers group, which
> Amarok might be under.

Ooh, good.  Thanks for setting this up.

http://gitorious.org/~stharward

> This also means that if you still have a huge set of git-svn commits
> that you want to push, you should do that soonish. I think everyone
> finished that though. :)

In that case, I'm gonna push the fingerprinting stuff ASAP, because
it's pretty much ready to go.  Amarok should still compile and work as
normal even if you haven't installed the fingerprinting library or
tagged your files (of course, I still might have fouled something up).

I need to rework the automated playlist generator's UI to use
Nikolaj's breadcrumb system.  This is going to take me a little more
time, so maybe I'll save that for being the first big commit once we
move to gitorious.

--
Soren Harward