Organize files dialog: Dangerous, it *really* kills your kittens!

Kolja Dummann k.dummann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:54:27 CEST 2009

This evening I found some free time to test a litle bit. I played around
with trunk, the build is not from today I build it yesterday so its not
the latest. I first startet with testing copying files from media
diveces. I tried to copy a bunch ob files (~6000) from my Ipod. That
worked pretty fine. The files were sorted to right folders.
But the I noticed that there were some strange thing happening in my
collection. Files from Artists that where on my local disc and on my
ipod with differend tracks where missing in my collection but only the
files that were in my local collection before. The files are on my disc
but the collection scanner doesn't add them to the collection.
Thats what I found out so far. I will try to find some more time
tomorrow evening and test some more. I will try to test whith 2.1.x in a
VM so that i don't messup 2.2 and 2.1 configs.

Kolja.