someone going to gcds, please help!

Téo Mrnjavac teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:23:54 CEST 2009

It will most certainly have an italian keyboard layout, which is quite
similar to the american english one, with some punctuation keys
relocated in favor of italian vowels with accents. Sometimes these
keyboards are actual american english keyboards with the correct
american english keyboard layout, plus italian alternative symbols
printed in blue in the corner of some keys.