Organize files dialog: Dangerous, it *really* kills your kittens!

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:18:12 CEST 2009

Do we know if this issue even exists in 2.1.0 and 2.1.1?

Along with my commit of the audio cd collection was also some changes
to the way SqlCollectionLocation works when copying tracks (copy them
one at a time instead of trying to copy everything at once).

I am not sure of exactly how the SqlCollectionLocation is used when
using the organize collection stuff (I have never used this and don't
kow the code) but its not impossible that this issue was introduced
there. Since we have so far only heard of this happening to users of
trunk, and there should be many more users of 2.1.x than trunk, I find
it most plausible that this is the case.

- Nikolaj