someone going to gcds, please help!

Peter Zhou peterzhoulei at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 13:10:25 CEST 2009

Hey,

I am in Italy and my laptop bag was stolen on the train from Milan to
Florence. I was so upset that I don't have the backup and lost quite a
lot of photos, source codes, notes... And I got N810 lost too. I am in
a panic.

I cannot afford to go to the conference without a laptop. I am
thinking of if someone going to gcds could bring me a new one with a
price not higher than the price in Hong Kong. That is:

Macbook Pro
15-inch: 2.53GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
250GB hard drive1
SD card slot
Built-in 7-hour battery2
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics

with lower than 9500 euros(student price).

I can get it paid online and ask them to ship it to you(if someone can help).

Thanks so much.

Desperated Peter ZHOU