Let the 2.2 breakage begin!

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:02:02 CEST 2009

Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Ian Monroe wrote:
>>> See! :-)
>> Looks like I was confused... I have 9.8, not 0.9.8 according to
>> cdparanoia -version. Suse says I have "IIIalpha9.8" whatever that
>> means. :)
If that works for you either I fail at compiling (unlikely, as I issue
commands like no other!), or it just doesn't work w/ OS X. :-/

> Sounds like 3.9.8.  Which would make sense if I have 3.10.2.
IIIalpha9.8 .Yep. I just ignored the letter part and stuck in my own
number :-)

Disabling CD support based on the presence of audiocd:// is good too.
Heck, I'll just say it: It's the better thing to do.
Feels so dirty saying that...