UI for Eqs

Artur Szymiec artur.szymiec at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:46:13 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-07-28, wto o godzinie 14:50 +0200, Kevin Funk pisze:

> Tuesday 28 July 2009, Seb Ruiz:
> > AKA: what we had in 1.4
>
> +1 for that one (considered it's not configured in phonon at all)

So - if this is all votes in this topic I assume that final version
should:

a) add a menu entry named "Equalizer" which will show a dialog window
where user can set this state enabled / disabled. Choose custom or
built-in preset / save load / delete etc.
b) remove the equalizer prom preferences / playback dialog

Please Ian / Seb confirm - if so work 'n load I'll start preparing new
patchset.

Regards

Artur

Omnes Vulnerant Postuma Necat ...
Registered User No 397465
GNU/Linux Linux 2.6.28-12-generic x86_64
(K)/(U)buntu 9.04