[GSoC status report] Week 14

Téo Mrnjavac teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:55:40 CEST 2009

In the first half of the week I made Playlist::Actions use the topmost
proxy, finally made rowFrom/ToSource() protected, and made the status
bar and dynamic playlist use the topmost proxy. This has caused an
issue with track insertion, which will be dealt with next Wednesday.
Towards the end of the week I started studying for the exam, this time
for real, and I'll keep doing just that until Wednesday morning, after
that I'm back on Amarok full time.

Next week I plan to start working on the GUI, if no other issues pop up.