where do they collections declare that they are queryable?

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:25:53 CEST 2009

Some more clarification (probably useless, and info you already know)
> Basically slotNewCollection is only called for
> SqlCollection
Because the SqlCollection is the only "Managed" Collection (whatever
that means).

> On top of that, Magnatune isn't even in the Collection Manager. I
> don't know why.

Because it should call CollectionManager::addUnmanagedCollection(),
like ampache and other services...only if you want it queryable by
others (say for dynamic playlists?)

> Leo said he did a refactor of this class some months ago, we might try
> to revive this.

Good luck!

Casey