where do they collections declare that they are queryable?

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:34:14 CEST 2009

> I see where being enabled or not gets set, I can't figure out where a
> collection being queryable gets set.

That's because it isn't explicitly set (like it is for service
collections like Ampache), but rather determined on the fly in
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection( Amarok::Collection* newCollection )

Personally, I don't understand the MetaObject blackmagic it is doing..
but the key line is:
enumValue == -1 ? status = CollectionEnabled : status =
(CollectionStatus) enumValue;

For the SqlCollection enumValue always == -1, so it's status is set to
CollectionEnabled.

I don't there there exists a collection that ever makes it to the
latter half of that trinary operation, and I wouldn't know how to make
one. Ask Maxx!

Casey