Amarok blogs and Amarok agregator

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Jul 22 21:31:14 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Lydia Pintscher<lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Ok since this came up on IRC now again and has been annoying me for
> quite some time and no-one seem to really understand the whole issue
> here is the short version:
> -> we currently have a s9y blog at amarok.kde.org/blog
>   - some people write their blogs there and others get copied from
> external sources like my blog

There's absolutely no reason for aggregating other blogs on s9y
anymore, that's just a relict from former times. I can easily remove
the aggregations.

With that out of the way, I don't see a reason for shutting s9y down,
as long as people like to use it (e.g. me). It's just a blog, and it
does that job well for some of us.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer