GSoC Report: Week of Mon 20 July

Alejandro Wainzinger aikawarazuni at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:11:13 CEST 2009

Things added:

- Safety check when copying tracks to a device check to see if there
will remain at least a certain amount (currently 5 MB) on the device
after the transfer.  No more full iPods destroying iTunes databases on
wedding days.

And that's about it.  Been busy preparing a tech demo for the company
I'm working at, but it's set to go for testing now and I can focus on
Amarok again.  Excited for the git transition, though I have no idea
what to do after having an account on gitorious.  Meanwhile I'll just
hack in a local git branch, and just use a diff to push my changes
once I clone the gitorious repo, however I do that.