forum

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Jul 19 12:48:42 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 11:33, Lydia Pintscher<lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 11:30, Mark Kretschmann<kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
>> There's only one more wish that I could think of for the new forum: It
>> would be nice to get some Amarok branding (e.g. logo) in there. Do you
>> reckon that this is possible?
>
> I'll see what I can do :)

Ok I asked. We can pretty much have our own theme, buttons and whatnot.
I think we should go with a very light adaption of the current fko
theme to make it special without destroying the fko look. Ingo
suggested we could replace some of the bubbles at the top of the
current theme with the amarok logo for example. Other suggestions
welcome.

Cheers
Lydia

--