forum

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Jul 17 14:35:47 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 14:32, Myriam
Schweingruber<schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
> ditto, it's mostly always the same people posting in the forum so far.
> But I think as a KDE app, we should be present in the fko family, so
> the users can see our forum more prominently, so far I always have the
> impression that a lot of the users don't even know about.

Well for now they have a link to our forum (and have had from the
start) where the Amarok forum would be. So I don't think we are
necessarily loosing visitors from there because they can't find us.
But as you said we do indeed miss out on the occasional Amarok post
that gets posted in one of their other subforums.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher