forum

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Jul 17 14:29:01 CEST 2009

Hi all

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 13:50, Nikolaj Hald
Nielsen<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sounds like a much better idea to me.
>
> +1
>
> Since we are basically a KDE project (even though we are not part of the
> core apps) it makes sense for us to sue as much of the KDE infrastructure as
> possible to limit the amount of sysadmin work we have to do by ourselves.

+1 from me , too. It certainly is a very good idea, I have been
struggling with our forum several times already I must admit.
Also, we would not miss the eventual Amarok related question showing
up in the KDE forum anymore.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org