Acoustic Similarity Code Review

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 01:30:57 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Ian Monroe<ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah sorry I confused things. I meant the second commit you were going
> to make, that would actually do something with the similarity data.

Ah, I see.  Yes, I'll definitely put the playlist generator patch up
on Fisheye before committing it, but it's not nearly as invasive, so
reviewing it will be much easier.  Or hopefully we'll have gitorious
running at that point (is anyone still using Jeff's server?  I could
figure out how to upload it there instead), so that the code can be
reviewed by compiling and running it, rather than just eyeballing it.

--
Soren Harward