Context View scrolling mockup

Gary Steinert gary.steinert at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:54:47 CET 2009

Here's my idea for scrolling within the CV.

A mockup is attached, excuse my poor image skills =P
The dark grey areas represent the widgets (sized relative to the widgets size)
and the blue highlight shows the current view (the part of the CV on display).
This would allow us to provide continuous scrolling (by dragging the blue
highlight), the current taskbar-style navigation could be retained and used
for by-widget scrolling and adding and removing widgets (as it is currently).

Would be good to hear what you guys think about it. Not sure how well it would
work, or how possible it is. But i think it would solve our current scrolling
issues.

@colomar, hope this makes more sense than my description =P

Gary Steinert