phonon gstreamer backend

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Feb 26 19:18:39 CET 2009

Ok Jens is really fast. This is a part of his reply:

Confirmed and needs addressing asap:
173127 - Confirmed issue with the volumefader effect. I created a Qt
task 246187 to track it.
173789 - This needs to be fixed. Seems URL's are not correctly
esacped. Created Qt task 246189 to track this issue.
173208 - This one is a bit difficult to consider. I suspect its
strongly related to the issue above regarding the volume fader.

This one seems relevant but there is no way to reproduce it:
174101 - I can't confirm this without more info.

These seems to be fixed/resolved already unless you have more information.
172372 - I can no longer reproduce this with KDE/trunk so I suspect
the problem was fixed a while ago.
169327 - Seems fixed. Bug closed. Not reproducible in trunk.
171692 - Fixed already. Bug closed.
173534 - Xine issue apparently
172609 - Resolved
172545 - Jamendo content works fine with KDE/trunk and most likely
boils down to missing plugins in GStreamer.

Awesome news! \o/

Cheers
Lydia

--