Fwd: extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Wed Feb 18 19:50:56 CET 2009

Have you changed the database schema?  I'm guessing not, looking at the files
you've modified.  In which case, there's no point changing the database
version number.

Also, anyone upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1 will get the version bump and full
rescan anyway, and SVN'ers should be capable (and willing) to do a full rescan
manually if things go a bit awry.

Alex