my git branches: acoustic fingerprinting and playlist generator

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:12:48 CET 2009

On 2/12/09, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:
> any update on your plans? I understand that you said you would be busy...
> but in any case, i'd be interested at seeing with the autoamated playlist
> generating can do (and if it can do the last.fm stuff i've been trying to
> add to the dynamic playlist code).

All my code should be up in a branch in Jeff's GIT repo; I'm pretty
sure I just called the branch "soren" or "stharward".

The APG is totally capable of doing Last.fm similarity, but I haven't
implemented it yet.  Take a look at the other constraints (especially
the SimilarityChain constraint) to see a model.

--
Soren Harward