Querying Collections from dbus

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:12:10 CET 2009

> This was reaffrimed when I looked at the code for the ampache server
> script, which of course has tons of SQL queries. This obviously isn't
> ideal since our schema has no guarantee for stability.

Uhm no, there is no Sql queries in the Ampache service at all. There
are in the Magnatune, Jamendo and Opml services. But these actually
use a slightly different way of structuring the database (sharing as
much code as possible while allowing flexible schema) so I am far from
sure that these would play nice with any generic collection interface.

- Nikolaj