feature freeze

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Feb 13 16:15:22 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya :)
>
> What do you think about a feature freeze in 3 weeks? If this causes
> problems for anyone please speak up now.

I'm all for it! Except that I would even prefer 2 weeks. That's
because our feature list is already impressive, but our bugs list is
daunting, and our regressions are painful. So I think 2 weeks make a
good compromise.

PS:
We've never been too anal about the freeze. If someone wants to add a
button here or a mini addition there, we can still talk about it after
the freeze, IMHO. That makes the "freeze" a lot less scary than it
could be, I find.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer