GSoC 2009

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Feb 11 16:27:32 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 15:58, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> And just to make it explicitly clear: any Amarok developer who is a
> student and has a free summer should think about applying. Don't feel
> you can't apply because your already a developer or something. Its a
> great way to give you the resources you need to work on Amarok all
> summer.

While this is true we also have to remember that KDE is very very
likely going to get fewer slots this year and we need to use the few
slots we get very wisely.
As much as I would love to give them all to existing team members we
definitely need to get new people involved.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher