Copyright Notices

Gary Steinert gary.steinert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:48:05 CET 2009

On Monday 02 February 2009 19:59:30 Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:
> 1. that header looks like crap in gmail :-)
>
> Anyway, actually changing the license requires consent from _everyone
> who holds copyright, so I think that is a rather ambitious project. If
> you really want to go that route, I think we should standardize on the
> "2, 3 or later at KDE e.V's discretion" (IIRC) license that is already
> in use for a few files.

The license already allows for use with GPLv3, but it would just simplify
things. As part of changing the headers i do plan to compile a list of email
addresses of copyright holders, mostly to check that people haven't changed
their emails and not updated the copyright info. i.e. check there is one email
per person =P

I think I'll leave it as it is for now then. And for the record, its not meant
to look good in gmail!!! =P

Gary Steinert