Applet Explorer Icons

William Viana vianasw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:54:20 CET 2009

As you may have noticed we need beautiful icons to decorate the new applet
explorer. I've gone through some old mails and found a mockup Lee Olson did
a couple of months ago [1]. He is using the oxygen icons in the mockup and
although it works very well I think it would be better to have our own ones.
This is how it looks in the current implementation [2]. I didn't know which
ones to use for the wikipedia or the info applet though.

If there are any artists out there willing to give it a try and design new
icons, please do. Otherwise we can use the oxygen ones for now. What do you
think?

Meanwhile I'll try to make the current implementation more similar to lee's
mockup.

[1] http://socios.aditel.org/~wviana/amarok/newAddAppletsMenuCV-2.png
[2] http://socios.aditel.org/~wviana/amarok/appletExplorerIcons.png

--