more jobs for me ?

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Dec 7 07:50:15 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Louis BAYLE <louis.bayle at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to help more on Amarok, but I do not know
> what functionality you are working on, and where you
> need help. So if you have any idea on something to do,
> just tell me.

As a start, I think it would be great if all of of our track related
context menus (playlist, collection, etc) were made more similar.

Currently we have this new "Album" menu in the playlist context menu,
but in the collection browser there is still the old system (and a
different ordering, which makes it confusing). Putting your "Album"
menu system there too could help a lot, I think.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer