Kollide is extremely slow these days

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Dec 2 14:15:12 CET 2009

Hi Olivier,

we experience some really bad performance with Kollide recently, the
download bandwidth is down to only 20 Kb/sec.

So it would be great you could talk to Hetzner on what is going on,
that certainly is not the normal speed we usually have.

And BTW, seeing that they offer now i7-920 QuadCore servers with 8 Gb
RAM for the price we currently pay, we should apply for an upgrade,
don't you think?

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Myriam.

PS. If you need somebody to call them to explain it in German, Mark is
willing to help.

PPS. I never remember which is the right mail address for you, so
adding both, sorry for the noise.

http://www.fsfe.org