Reminder: New splash screen for 2.2 :)

Téo Mrnjavac teo at getamarok.com
Sat Aug 29 22:39:16 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Lydia Pintscher<lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 22:10, Mark Kretschmann<kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'd be fine with all others but I like #2 most I think.
>>> (Well #4 might not be good because of "classic Amarok")
>>
>> Note that these texts could be changed rather easily (maybe not
>> instantly, but surely before Final). Wade himself has been forthcoming
>> so far about modifying the images to our liking.
>
> Ok excellent. Then I'm fine with whatever.

The guitar dude is just too creepy for me :-/
Obviously I'll be fine with whatever is the vote of the majority, but
I'd like to point out that #10 got a sizeable number of votes too, and
with some hue tweaking to make it less ooboontoo and maybe bluer I
think it could look really nice, and more importantly, I hope that it
would be an option that nobody has strong feelings against.
Cheers
Téo