last.fm not scrobbeling in Trunk?

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Sun Aug 23 03:35:12 CEST 2009

On Saturday 22 August 2009 15:28:47 Kolja Dummann wrote:
> Someone has the same like me, that amarok it not scrobbeling? Log in
> Test in config dialog works fine, and successes. But when I clicke on
> Inernet -> Last.fm Amarok promps for the login again and then last.fm is
> working right. Is there something changed how the user data is stored?

Yes, Amarok master now stores the last.fm config info in KWallet rather than in
plaintext in the amarokrc file. This should have resulted in a on-off conversion
of the data from the amarokrc file to the KWallet. Could you check in the
KWallet if your password is stored there? Platform? Distro?

or, come find me on irc, lfranchi on #amarok :)

cheers,
thanks