next step for testing was Re: GSoC Status Update August/3

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Tue Aug 18 05:38:28 CEST 2009

Ian Monroe wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Jeff Mitchell<mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
>> Seb Ruiz wrote:

>>> I'll ask around :)
>> I can do it. At least for a while. I can give people login/sudo access
>> as well, so we're not reliant on just one person to keep it going.
>
> I was hoping you would say that. :D

:-)

I'm going to limit the CPU a bit -- I assume the point is to continually
build it, not to build each iteration *blazing fast*. I do some other
builds (a full metro build once a day, for instance) so I want to keep
the server responsive.

Fortunately, the VE it will run in already has all dependencies for
Amarok installed, since I used it at some point to run CodeSonar. I want
to clean it up a bit though, so give me a couple of days.

Note that this is also the VE running insanity -- so if someone wants to
build an rbot plugin that can spit out the current build status
periodically or on-request, that would be pretty cool. In fact, since
they're both local to the same VE, if the build process could be
controlled via insanity, even more cool.

--Jeff