Last GSoC report, Visualizations and stuff

Martin T. Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Mon Aug 17 22:39:01 CEST 2009

Yo!

I don't have much concrete to show for the last week. I've been hitting my
head against the wall known as GStreamer (still out of sync. I think I know
how to fix it, I'm just afraid it will take much more work that what I had
anticipated. But that's life.). I've also been doing a lot of small changes
around in Phonon, trying to get the bitrotted tests working again, amongst
other things.

Next weekend I hope Vir will come back on IRC (he said he would, anyways), and
review my code. Thiago will also soon import Phonon from SVN into the Qt tree.

So, when Qt 4.6 nears completion, I'll move my widgets from simpleplayer back
into the Amarok tree (or I could just do it now, the analyzers/ dir is already
out of the cmakelists. Anyone?), and port the rest of the amarok1-analyzers
(I've only ported the two I like so far, but porting is easy-peasy :-).

I'll also soonish look at moodbar, and try to port it to Phonon. But first I
have to finish the Filelight port and release it, before Jucato comes up here
and strangles me in my sleep.

Nightrose: 	Blog entry: http://www.mts-productions.com/blog/entry/4/
			Screenshot: http://photo.klette.us/i/238/eeb7a-visualizat.png
			Do you want a small blurb about what I have accomplished too?

--
martin t. sandsmark