new forum

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Aug 15 15:09:16 CEST 2009

Heya folks :)

I'm happy to announce that we moved our forum to the official KDE
forum at forum.kde.org running phpbb.

All content and account data have been migrated. Migration of
attachments and avatars is still in progress.
Some nicks conflicted. If you can't log in with your nick try your
email address. If you want nicks changed/merged in this case please
get in touch with me or the KDE forum team in #kde-forum on freenode.

Thanks to the KDE forum team for handling migration and Jeff for
helping on the Amarok side.

Now go and enjoy a much improved Amarok forum at
http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=127 :)

Cheers
Lydia

--