Maemo summit

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:29:44 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Nikolaj Hald
Nielsen<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
>> That sounds interesting, I might want to attend!
>
> As in, I just bought my plane tickets... :-)

Awesome, see you there! :D

I do have this crazy idea of making a Tracker backend for Amarok and
giving a talk about it. Maybe its a bit too last minute though. :)
Mostly I guess we're there to learn... there's a lot going on in
Maemo. And perhaps show the KDE colors some.

I really hope that Fremantle will be out by then (and that I'll have one :P).

Ian