[patch] Build error with KDE 4.2.2

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Tue Aug 11 21:39:48 CEST 2009

Bart Cerneels wrote:
> It compiles fine with 4.3 kubuntu packages. I don't think it's caused
> by a missing header though. Seems more like the C++ include style
> (#include <ClassName> vs <classname.h>) is failing .

Right, which could be if the include path of /usr/include/KDE isn't
being set properly (which could be a problem with the -devel package not
setting it, or some other variable...dunno). The C++ style includes are
in /usr/include/KDE and reference files in /usr/include...so probably
the latter is okay and the first one isn't in the search path for some
reason.

--Jeff