[Amarok] Renamed BreadcrumbWidget and BreadcrumbItem to Bro

Téo Mrnjavac teo at getamarok.com
Sat Aug 8 10:30:55 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 3:18 AM, Seb Ruiz<ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> 2009/8/7 Teo Mrnjavac <teo at getamarok.com>:
>>    Renamed BreadcrumbWidget and BreadcrumbItem to BrowserBreadcrumbWidget and BrowserBreadcrumbItem because they are very specific and tightly integrated with the browsers.
>>

> Surely it's enough that the files are in the "browsers" directory.
> Longer file names are annoying because they require so much typing.

Normally I would agree with you because I hate long filenames and
class names with a passion, however:
1) There are plans to do a BreadcrumbItem and maybe even a
BreadcrumbWidget in src/widgets
2) Many other files in src/browsers are named BrowserFooBar too
3) There's already another class called BreadcrumbItem in
src/playlist, however it's in another namespace
4) About a week ago I asked a very similar question on IRC, if I
should prefix stuff in src/playlist with Playlist or not, and I got
the impression that the general opinion was to err on the side of
having insanely long filenames.
I'd be happy to use a naming policy which would result in shorter
filenames if we officially adopted such a policy.

Cheers
Téo