Notebook is ready for travel

Gerard Duerrmeyer gerardd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:02:57 CEST 2009

I just wanted to let everyone know before I left for the airport that
the notebook has been updated with several elements.
- Arrival times & locations for everyone coming and some departure times
- Preset links to the BVG.de which will calculate public transport
from your arrival location to the apartments. Once clicked just enter
the time you wish to depart and it will do the rest.
- Description of apartments by Marcus C. along with his contact information
- A link to the text based public transport directions by Marcus C.

And of course it has the things which were already there such as the
Agenda etc... I did move some things to an "Archived" section for
simplification however.

I will wait at TXL for Nuno P. as he arrives only an hour after I do.
We will then head to the apartments. Have a safe trip everyone!

See you all there!

Cheers,

Gerard D.