Fwd: Design and API review during Amarok DevSprint

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Mon Apr 27 17:19:40 CEST 2009

I won't be there, but if there is anyone that has further concerns about
the PUD API, you should discuss and let me know (I *think* I've taken
care of all of Seb's concerns).  I plan on stabilizing it post 2.1 and
trying to get it out to packagers.

The one thing I definitely have planned: getting rid of
PopupDropperAction, so that you can simply use normal QActions (most of
the original reason for PDA existing has been nullified by other API
changes later on in the development).

--Jeff