Tiny patch to differentiate between played and unplayed songs in playlist

Paul B happysmileman at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 24 02:55:51 CEST 2009

Hey I just created a small patch to display track titles in playlist
in different colours based on whether they've been played yet or not,
this is similar to a feature in Amarok 1.4 IIRC.

All the songs in playlist start off a blue colour (I used the link()-
>color() in palette()), and once they've been played they'll be
displayed in the default black, it's useful when playing a playlist on
shuffle, as you can see which songs have played and which are left to
play.
Just a tiny patch, 6 lines, of which 2 are black and one is a comment
:P.