Lyrics applet look

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Apr 19 13:35:18 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Leonardo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:
> hey, after working with Lee we've come up with a somewhat revamped lyrics
> applet:
>
> http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6017/plasmadesktopqa0540.jpg
> http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/125/plasmadesktopua0540.jpg
>
> what do you guys think? (the blue is just the highlight color, switches on
> system color change). also, if people like it, we can work on the wiki applet
> to make it also somewhat similar. and if people like it, is this 2.1 or 2.1.1
> material?

I like it, and I think it's 2.1 material, because it currently looks
rather inconsistent, with the pretty Current Track applet and then
some rather bland applets.

I wouldn't consider it a new feature, but rather finishing a feature
(make the applets prettier) that we've already started.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer