Future UI Discussion

Leonardo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Wed Apr 15 12:39:18 CEST 2009

On Sunday 14 December 2008 06:09:31 Lee Olson wrote:
> Attached are a couple more...
>
> Added the rating to the current track info in the toolbar, added a bookmark
> idea, and tried both a white CV background and a darker gray CV background.
>
> - Lee

hey lee---

given that the new current applet looks so spiffy, it would be super awesome if
you had any ideas about the other applets. we don't have a lot of latitude
with the lyrics/wiki applets for example, because they need to embed a
rectangular text/info box, but maybe the headers/colors/backgrounds could fit a
bit better with the blue toolbar and the new current track applet?

(i know we're in freeze for 2.1, but if/when you have any time i'll gladly
work with you to get something working in a local branch, artwork takes a
while to get right due to its inherent iterative improvement cycle)

cheers,
leo

-----
lfranchi at kde.org		Tufts  University 2010